The Annenberg Center for Health Sciences at Eisenhower is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Annenberg Center for Health Sciences at Eisenhower designates this activity for a maximum of
1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Annenberg Center for Health Sciences is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
A maximum of
1.50 contact hours
may be earned for successful completion of this activity.
Provider is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #13664, for 1.50 contact hours.
To receive credit for education contact hours outside of the state of California, please check with your state board of registered nursing for reciprocity.
Annenberg Center for Health Sciences at Eisenhower is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). Registered dietitians (RDs) and dietetic technicians, registered (DTRs) will receive 1.50 hours continuing professional education unit (CPEU) for completion of this program/material.
Provider Number AC857; Activity Number
Learners may submit additional evaluations of the quality of this program/material to email@example.com
Additional Content Planners
Erin Allen, MS, RD, LDN
No significant relationships to disclose.Victoria Anderson
No significant relationships to disclose.Heather Jimenez, FNP
No significant relationships to disclose.Anna Nowak-Wegrzyn, MD
- Research Support
- ITN NIAID- clinical area of immunotherapy for food allergy
- FARE- clinical area of immunotherapy for food allergy
- DBV Technologies- clinical area of immunotherapy for food allergy
- Astellas Pharma- clinical area of immunotherapy for food allergy
- Nestlé - clinical area of hypoallergenic infant formulas
Nutricia- clinical area of hypoallergenic infant formulas
- Thermo Fisher Scientific - clinical area of immunotherapy for food allergy
- Merck- clinical area of sublingual immunotherapy for dust mites
- ALK-Abelló- clinical area of data monitoring committee - clinical area for sublingual immunotherapy for dust mites
- Advisory Board
- Gerber Nutritional Institute - clinical area of solid foods for prevention of food allergy
Annenberg Center for Health Sciences
Charles Willis, Director of Continuing Education, consults for Pfizer, Inc, all other staff at the Annenberg Center for Health Sciences at Eisenhower have no relevant commercial relationships to disclose.